Salim and Sulaiman hosted the Pentagram 2016
The 2016 Pentagram Playlist
Salim and Sulaiman
What you need to know
- NO Weapons of any kind including poles and sticks
- NO Fireworks or explosives
- NO Illegal substances of any kind
- NO Outside food or drink. 1 Factory sealed water bottle up to 1 Liter is allowed
- NO Pets (Except Service Animals per ADA guidelines)
- NO Flyers, Posters, Handbills, Stickers (No Solicitation)
- NO Chairs
- NO Glass of any kind
- NO Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles or Motorized vehicles
- NO Coolers (hard or soft unless for medical reasons)
- NO Professional recording devices including Cameras with detachable lenses, video or audio
- NO Glowsticks
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Large signs, kites, Stuffed animals (including backpacks), Totems.
- NO Any item that can obstruct viewing.
- NO Masks of any kind that obstruct or partially obstruct the face. (Religious headwear O.K.)
- NO Any item deemed by security as a risk to public safety
- NO Framed backpacks
- NO Drugs
- NO Alcohol
- NO unauthorized Vending of Products
- NO Instruments
- NO Spray Paint
- NO Balls, Balloons, Frisbees
- NO Bottles or Cans (except 1 Factory sealed water bottle up to 1 Liter is allowed)
- NO Sealed Packages
- NO Ladders, stepstools or Bota Bags
- NO Flags, Signs or Banners regardless of size
- Allowed items as follows:
- YES (1) Factory sealed water bottle up to 1 liter
- YES Sunscreen
- YES Empty water containers for refill inside including camelbacks
- YES Bags non-framed (all bags will be tagged)
- YES Selfie Stick
Please contact Vishal at [email protected]
Please contact Anant at [email protected]
Please contact Achyuth K at [email protected]
If you lose anything during the GNLU Pentagram 2017, please contact Achyuth K at: [email protected]
"GNLU Pentagram" will have extensive security and medical staff onsite. If, at any time during the festival you need any assistance, seek out the first-aid booth, or look for a nearby security officer or festival staff member. Security is of paramount importance, as it is our priority to provide a safe and enjoyable weekend for all of our guests.
Oh yeah, there will be recycling! GNLU Students Activities Committee wants to keep the Campus looking its best, so we’re going to have recycling throughout the festival grounds. Pentagram and Visamo Kids will also bring the Pentagram Recycling Store back to the festival this year so fans can redeem empty cans and bottles for awesome prizes!
Fans can enjoy a variety of appetizing food choices from traditional festival and fair food to gourmet food trucks. More details about the "GNLU Pentagram" culinary experience coming soon.
Yes, there will be free filtered water service onsite with different stations. Visit the Pentagram Recycling Store or the Make a Plan booth to learn how you could get a free, reusable GNLU Pentagram water bottle.
"GNLU Pentagram" is an all-ages event. However, to enter the festival you must have valid photo ID.
There is unlimited re-entry to the festival once you buy the ticket.
Tickets can be purchased online or on spot. There are the only approved ticket outlets for "GNLU Pentagram." We do not recommend buying from any other outlet as we cannot verify ticket authenticity.
The following items will be prohibited from entering the venue. Prohibited items are as follows:
Gates open at 12 pm.
Yes, you can bike to "GNLU Pentagram"! Check back soon for our full bicycle plan that will include where you can stow your bike while you're at the festival.
Autos can be found all over Gandhinagar and are a fast way to get to your destination. Simply flag one down. You may also use Uber with code "GNLUUBER" to get discounts.
Gandhinagar bus service has daily arrivals from all parts of the country.
Aside from walking, Gandhinagar's excellent transit system is the best way to get around town. BRTS is the most comprehensive bus system in the town. BRTS's vast network of bus services will get you anywhere you need to go or at least very close.
For more information on where to stay in Gandhinagar and more detailed information about your stay contact Achyuth K at [email protected]
For a listing of parking options for "GNLU Pentagram" contact Achyuth K at [email protected].
Pentagram wants you to Make a Plan to Make it Home. Visit the Make a Plan area at the festival and score free Pentagram swag.
Gujarat boasts of efficient six lane highways connecting it with from all directions. Gandhinagar is connected to Surat, Mumbai, and Navi Mumbai through National Highway 8. It is connected to Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Udaipur, New Delhi & Chandigarh through the National Highway 8C.
Ahmedabad Kalupur Station is the main train station serving Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad it is only around 20 miles from the "GNLU Pentagram" festival site.
Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport is located half an hour away from the venue and serves over all major airlines.
The best place to enjoy a show is without a doubt inside the venue. The "GNLU Pentagram" team features some of the most talented audio engineers and visual artists in the industry using state of the art production technology, all of which go into giving fans on the festival grounds the best possible concert experience. Fans that do not have a ticket will be directed away by security. No loitering around the perimeter will be allowed.
All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets. The event is rain or shine. Ticket is for the "GNLU Pentagram" festival - not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund.
All sales are final. Orders are binding and not subject to change.
share it with the world